We are bringing back Stitch & Chat beginning March 3rd on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and on Fridays & Saturdays from 10:30 to 12:30 pm. We will have a staff person at the table to assist you with your current projects. The fee for Stitch & Chat is $15 for one session or if you purchase 3 you will receive one at no charge for $45.00. As a perk if you make a $15 or more purchase on one of your paid Stitch & Chats you will receive a $15 credit towards that purchase.
Join Adrienne for a relaxing evening of informal stitching on the Thursday, March 5th
from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm (please note time change).
Bring your dinner or just some snacks.
You are welcome to bring your favorite wine to share with the group.
The cost is $15 for the evening.
So, come sit, relax, stitch, snack, sip & chat.
Please contact the shop to sign up either by calling (201) 612-7770 or by sending an email to [email protected].
Please remember to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Instagram at ridgewood_needlepoint. Check our blog at ridgewoodneedlepoint.com for “New Stitch Monday” and “Friday Finishing” in addition to other daily blog posts.
Oh, and don’t forget to bring your work in progress!
- On February 26, 2020
- Read More
Start planning for next Valentine's Day & sign up today for this great club!Do you have found memories of making a brown sandwich bag mailbox and walking through the maze of elementary school desks to deliver your Valentines? Did you always make a special Valentine for a treasured grandparent or neighbor? Do you now have a beloved that you want to give a Valentine to? Let us help you celebrate Valentine’s Day with this delightful club. The classic and timeless Valentine Hearts from Kate Dickerson are fun to stitch and have a great red, white, pink and cherry color palette. The Valentine Hearts series is made up of eight hearts and then one special heart reading "Valentine." We have designed several different packages for you to choose from.
- Package A: All 9 canvas
- First Shipment: receive HM-05 at no charge with the thread & bead kit for all 9 canvases. You will be billed $168.00 plus shipping. In addition, there will be no charge for the finishing of HM-05.
- For the next 4 months you will receive 2 canvases per month ($73 each) with a monthly charge of $146.00 plus shipping.
- You will receive complementary stitch guides for all 9 canvases.
- Package B: The special Valentine canvas plus your choice of 4 additional canvases. Total of 5 hearts.
- First & Second Shipments: You will receive 2 canvases per month ($73 each) with a monthly charge of $146 plus the cost of the thread kits for those canvases. Thread kit prices vary from $35.00 to $50.00 depending on which canvases you choose.
- Final Shipment: Receive HM-05 at no charge plus the thread & bead kit for that canvas. You will be charged $35.00 plus shipping. In addition, there will be no charge for the finishing of HM-05.
- Package C: Your choice of 3 canvases
- Get all 3 canvas and thread kits at once. The cost of each canvas is $73.00. The thread kit prices vary from $35.00 to $50.00 depending on which canvases you choose. You will receive complementary stitch guides for all 3 canvases.
- Package C includes a 20% discount off of one canvas in addition to 20% off of the finishing of one canvas.
- Package D: Your choice of any canvas at $73. The thread kit prices vary from $35.00 to $50.00 depending on which canvases you choose. If you purchase the thread kits for each canvas there is no charge for stitch guide.
- On February 25, 2020
- Read More
Sorry I missed posting last Monday so I’ll do a double bubble this week. Two weeks ago, I posted about the Triple Rice stitch. I really liked that stitched and was pleased how it turned out. While I was looking through my books for some more interesting stitches to share, I found there are many variations of the Rice Stitch. While I have not tried all of these Rice stitches, I do see there are plenty of ways to play around with different threads to get different effects. Using an over-dyed thread for the Rice over 2 or the Rice over 4 would give you a great look for a paved area. Give one of them a try on y our next project!
- On February 24, 2020
- Read More
Our popular Beginner’s Class is perfect for the novice stitcher or the stitcher who has not gone beyond the basic stitch. This class will introduce you to 10 new stitches allowing you to create a simple sampler featuring an initial of your choice. You will learn how to read a stitch guide as well as needlepoint stitch diagrams.
Participants will receive a line-drawn canvas for the sampler with your initial, threads and stretcher bars. The design area is 6″ by 6″ and is drawn on #13 mesh canvas.
The cost of supplies and class is $175.
The classes will be held on Saturday, March 21st, March 28th and April 4th (TBA - the April 4th date may change to April 11) from 10:30 to 12:30pm.
Please arrive 10:00 am for the first class so that you will have time to pick out your threads.
Upon completion of the class you will be entitled to receive 10% off the purchase of an in-stock canvas and threads.
To reserve your spot please call the store at (201) 612-7770 or e-mail us at [email protected]point.com.
Please let us know what initial you would like in the center by March 6th.
- On February 20, 2020
- Read More