Finishing Information & Customer Virtual Stash Sale
We like to keep all of our customers informed when we get notes from our finishers. Unfortunately, Covid-19 is still affecting so many of us as well as our finishers. As of today, one of our finishers said they will not be having any deadlines and they will be unable to guarantee any holiday finishing. We suggest that if you are planning on doing any holiday stitching which includes ornaments & stand-ups for Hanukkah or Christmas that you get those items to us by March 1st with the hopes that you will get them back in time for the holidays. We will continue to look for some additional finishers but feel that this may be the case for many of them.
It’s not too late to participate in our Customer Virtual Stash Sale. Customers can bring in or mail us up to 3 canvases that they no longer want to stitch and sell them to a stitcher that will love them.
- Canvases must be new, unstitched and in salable condition & not priced over retail prices.
- Ridgewood Needlepoint will take 20% of sale price.
- A check will be mailed to the owner of the canvas at the end of the sale, please check that we have your correct address in our system.
- All sales are final, no returns.
- No threads, books, or accessories will be included in the sale.
- When the “Stash Sale” concludes we will advise you when you can pick up your canvases or we can mail them back to you at your expense. Should you not want your canvases back they will be donated to a charitable organization.
- Long distance stitchers can participate, you’ll have to ship canvases and we will mail back unsold canvases and charge you the shipping costs, unless you request, we donate them.
What You Need to Do:
- To help make things a little smother, please email us a picture of the canvas and all the specifics. You can drop off your canvas/canvases during one of your scheduled appointments or mail them to the store.
- Should you have any further questions please send us an email to [email protected].
- Thank you and we hope this will be a positive event for all participating.
We have 2021 charms that can be attached to your stitching in stock.
- On February 16, 2021