Customer Stash Sale 2021
We will be hosting a “Virtual Customer Stash Sale” over the course of the next 2 to 3 months. We have done this in the past but until things get back to normal, we thought we would try this virtually. Customers can bring in or mail us up to 3 canvases that they no longer want to stitch and sell them to a stitcher that will love them.
- All canvases must be new, unstitched and in salable condition.
- The owner prices the canvas but not over retail prices.
- Ridgewood Needlepoint will take 20% of sale price.
- A check will be mailed to the owner of the canvas at the end of the sale, please check that we have your correct address in our system.
- All sales are final, no returns.
- No threads, books, or accessories will be included in the sale.
- When the “Stash Sale” concludes we will advise you when you can pick up your canvases or we can mail them back to you at your expense. Should you not want your canvases back they will be donated to a charitable organization.
- No more than 3 canvases per person can be entered in the sale.
- Long distance stitchers can participate, you’ll have to ship canvases and we will mail back unsold canvases and charge you the shipping costs, unless you request, we donate them.
- Prices are not negotiable.
What You Need to Do:
- Between today, January 24th and Friday, February 6 send us the following:
- Your canvas/canvases tagged the designers name, the dimensions, mesh size and price (see sample picture attached).
- To help make things a little smother, please email us a picture of the canvas and all the specifics. You can drop off your canvas/canvases during one of your scheduled appointments or mail them to the store.
- Should you have any further questions please send us an email to [email protected].
- Thank you and we hope this will be a positive event for all participating.
- On January 24, 2021